I mean, we must have known this was coming?
Following on from my last mini-series on my Youtube channel, where I made and reviewed 10 free underwear sewing patterns, I’ve embarked on doing the same with bralettes! The first video in the series is available now on Youtube, and the next ones will be uploaded weekly.
In the first video, I introduce the series, go over which patterns I’ll be using (ten of them!) and talk about which sizes I’m choosing (also which sizes the patterns themselves are available in). Here are links to all of the patterns I’m using:
- Sierra bralette by Madalynne Intimates
- Noelle bralette by Madalynne Intimates
- Barrett bralette by Madalynne Intimates
- Raquel bralette by Madalynne Intimates
- Wrap bralette by Mood Fabrics
- Darcy bralette by Mood Fabrics
- Milla bralette by Mood Fabrics
- Rosie bralette by JMB Pattern Designs
- Hyacinth bralette by Ohhh Lulu
- Lovesick bralette by George and Ginger patterns (available when you join their Facebook group)
Stay tuned next week for the second video, where I talk (a lot) about materials for sewing bralettes, and show off which materials I’ll use for mine!