Enjoy a unique and creative bachelorette party in Gent, Belgium. This sewing workshop can be arranged for 4-8 participants; no sewing experience required! Contact us directly to book your party, hello(at)smallbobbins(dot)com.
Bachelorette party: Sew a pair of lace panties
By request only! Please get in touch with me at hello(at)smallbobbins(dot)com to discuss the details.
Do you want to plan an original, creative and fun bachelorette party? You and your pals can spend an afternoon at my studio in Sint Amandsberg, Belgium (a short distance from Dampoort Station in Gent), sewing a pair of flirty lace panties, and most importantly, having a great time!
No previous sewing experience required!
I’ll provide sewing machines that are beginner-friendly to use, all of the fabrics, materials, and tools you need, and patient guidance along every step of the way. Plus: music, good food, good drinks, and fun decorations. The emphasis on the workshop is to enjoy yourselves, but you may pick up a love of sewing along the way!
This workshop can be organized for 4-8 participants. At least four weeks’ notice is required to book a spot. Pricing starts at €65 (incl. VAT) for each person, and includes patterns, materials, use of sewing machines, lunch, drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks), and snacks.
- What language will the sewing instruction be in? English! Kirstin has a decent vocabulary of sewing terms in Dutch, but the majority of the workshop will be conducted in English.
- What pattern will we be sewing? The Citrine panties (from Small Bobbins) are an easy, cheeky lace panty pattern, available in EU sizes 34-52. With only a few seams and one piece of elastic to attach, it’s a quick and relatively simple project, even for absolute beginners, that still gives you surprising results.
- Is this workshop just for women? Heck no! Anybody can enjoy the process of sewing lingerie, and we’re happy to welcome whoever wants to join.
- Does it have to be a bachelorette party? Heck no! You can schedule a workshop for any occasion.
- I’ve never touched a sewing machine before, is that okay? That’s not a problem! During our first bachelorette workshop, most of the ladies had never sewn before, and everybody left with a finished pair of gorgeous lace panties! We’ll provide patient guidance and lots of encouragement so that you feel at ease getting behind a sewing machine for the first time.
- I’m already experienced with sewing, will this workshop be boring for me? You’ll get an afternoon of good food, good company, and stress-free sewing a cute new piece of lingerie; what’s not to love? You may even pick up some new tips and tricks!
- Okay, so tell me about the food? We can tailor the offerings based on your preferences, but at past workshops we enjoyed spring rolls from Knees to Chin, vegan pastries from Madam Bakster, Ritchie sodas, Stroom beer, plus plenty of cava, rosé, chipkes and other hapjes. You can’t concentrate on sewing if you’re hangry!
If you have any other questions, or if you’re ready to book your afternoon, please don’t hesitate to contact us at hello(at)smallbobbins(dot)com!
Out of stock