Click here to see the Lawren Bodysuit size guide, which is designed for bust measurements 72.5-128.5cm (28.5″-50.5″), waist measurements 58.5-114.5cm (23″-45″), and hip measurements 84-140cm (33″-55″).
When you purchase this PDF sewing pattern, you will receive the pattern as a PDF file, and fully illustrated instructions in (only!) English. After payment is completed, you will receive an email with links to download your PDF files. Please download the files and save them onto your device.
- 0.7m (0.7 yards) Main Fabric: Fabric that will be used for the center front and back bodice panels, and panty front and back panels. Pattern was designed to be made with fabrics that have 8-20% spandex. Recommended fabrics are allover stretch lace, stretch mesh, lycra, or stretch velvet.
- 2.5-4m Combo Fabric: Fabric that will used for the bodice front and side panels, front panty panel, and armhole and leg openings. Pattern was designed to be made with fabrics that have 8-20% spandex. Recommended fabric is stretch galloon lace that is at least 22cm (9”) wide. (If your lace is narrower, you can use more lace to get mirrored pieces, or piece the lace together.)
- 0.7m (0.7 yards) Lining Fabric: Fabric that will be used for lining all pieces except back panty panel. Pattern was designed to be lined with fabrics that have 8-20% spandex. Recommended lining is stretch mesh. For sizes XL-2XL and cup sizes C/D, DD-F, G-I cups, recommended to use powernet for front bodice and/or front panty.
- 4m (4.5 yards) Picot Panty Elastic, 6-10mm wide (1/4″): Elastic that will be used for finishing the front and back neckline, armholes and leg openings. (Try 8mm soft looped elastic, or 10mm picot elastic)
- 1.25m (1.4 yards) Flat Elastic, 12mm wide (1/2”): Elastic that will be used for finishing the waist seam. (Try 12mm satin strap elastic)
- Cotton or Bamboo Jersey piece and Press Snaps: Fabric and closures for gusset.
Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued.
© Madalynne Intimates